SharePoint Online Consultant
Zürich, Switzerland , Up to Swiss Franc850.00 per annum
2019-05-07 13:12:46 +0100
The candidate will have proven experience in designing and implementing SharePoint Online Service for a large on premises SharePoint farm.
- Define and Design the service architecture for Office 365, specifically SharePoint Online
- Analyze the use cases of the current SharePoint Onpremise platform and determine the best course of action as we migration to SharePoint Online (classic vs modern sites, branding, roles & permission, customization, 3rd party application integration, lifecycle management, etc.)
- Serve as the technical lead and subject matter expert on technical implementation and migration activities, providing support and guidance to the delivery teams to be able to successfully deliver the activities.
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing effective procedures and systems requirements that meet business requirements providing high quality technical solutions and exemplary customer service.
- Participate in the gathering and documenting of requirements from non-technical business users.
- 7+ years of experience with business information systems integration or custom business application design and development in a professional technology consulting.
- Hands-on experience with Office 365 architecture, administration and best practices combined with a strong current knowledge of collaboration solutions, primarily but not limited to SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Teams, PowerApps, Flow, PowerBI and Yammer.
- Demonstrated experience with heavily customized (On-premises) SharePoint environments:
- Understanding both "old" and "modern" ways of SHP development, including SPFx
- In depth understanding of Authn/Authz concepts in both the Online and Onprem world
- Complicated records management, (information) security and heavily customized provisioning scenarios
- Good understanding about the underlying components in the space of Identity and Access Management (Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Azure AD Connect (AADC) and Azure Active Directory (AAD)), Security and Compliance in Azure/Office 365.
- Good understanding of SharePoint Hybrid environments
- Hands-on knowledge in Automation (PowerShell, Azure DevOps)
- Proven design, planning, preparation, and implementation experience with Office 365 in complex environments and experience with co-existence between on and off-premise environments while leading a migration.
- Progressive, consultative, highly technical (both hands on and solution design) IT experience with other Microsoft Cloud computing solutions.
Managing This Role
Since starting as a Trainee Consultant in 2010, I have worked in positions such as Consultant, Senior Consultant, Team Leader and in recent years, working as Darwin's first Part...Ashley's Full Bio