WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€500.00 - €550.00 per day
6 months ago
A leading telecom company in the Netherlands is looking for a Technical Manager who will be responsible for the integration & deployment for the Technology service implementation of Entertainment Products & Services.
* Perform Production Integration, deployment activities
* Coordinate and Perform technical field trials and associated testing activities
* Has engineering expertise to contribute to Production Integration with Operations and other teams
* Investigate issues and coordinates resolution of issues and defects within technology and with external vendors
* Where necessary, engages in hands-on support for project activities
* Support Operations and QA Team on investigation of issues
Knowledge & Experience:
* Experience in the telco, cable or satellite industry
* Experience in System Integration or Deployment of B2C video services
* Experience and very strong knowledge of OTT, IP TV, DTV and On Demand platforms and Video Delivery technologies
* Experience with working in an international and distributed team environment
* Experience in delivery management of large Pan-European B2C implementation programs, with extensive knowledge and experience of technology development and delivery management methodologies
* Strong technical knowledge and integration & deployment experience around Video encoding/transcoding, CAS, DRM, Video back-ends, workflows, security services, Application Services, CDN, TV, VoD, nPVR, Access technology, and Internet technology related
* End-to-End and deep technical understanding of TV platforms and Back Office system technology & ecosystem, architecture & flows, with real hands-on experience, in particular in service platforms (HW and SW), user interfaces, Apps and media acquisition/management, processing and distribution, end-to-end content protection and security.
* Understanding and experience of IP and broadcast networking, including troubleshooting of connection and routing issues (pref. Wireshark and Charles)
* Proficient in UNIX
Contract: ASAP until October + extension