WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
3 months ago
1 year +
The role is based in Berlin - but will be fully remote - on site working will be optional
- Advanced understanding of design, implementation and operation of distributed services and APIs (bonus:
- SEO Experience)
- Contribute to the team's work with high-quality, well-tested and scalable code
- Coach and mentor junior members of your team
- Advanced knowledge of common web technologies (HTTP, DNS, REST/JSON, OAuth, Ajax)
- Experience with Automated testing, unit tests with Jest, Jasmine & Karma, UI tests with Selenium Webdriver
- Experience with package managers like npm and Bower, Build pipelines with Grunt,
- Good understanding of Build Pipelines (TeamCity, Jenkins, Git, Grunt)
- Passion for agile software development, product discovery and continuous delivery
- You understand quality assurance as a task of the entire team to build the best experience to the users
- Independently and quick adoption of new technologies and concepts
- Effective oral and written English communication skills
Please contact me if you are intreasted in this position.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.