WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
40000.00kr - 60000.00kr per month
3 months ago
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a Senior Web Developer on behalf of a health tech company in Stockholm that was formed in 2013 and currently has 35 employees including 17 in their development team. This company develops next-generation solutions to transform healthcare with their solutions enabling care providers and patients to work together as a team through shared digital care plans, allowing patients to be more involved in their care, while ensuring better utilization of healthcare resources. When you start with this business, you will quickly start working with their main product, developing the web version of the product as well as the admin page. They expect you to be proficient in working in teams and finishing assigned tasks with high quality according to their standards, as well as being able to embrace new technology easily when needed.
· 3+ Years experience with Frontend development
· Experience with Angular (2+) and its CLI or React.js
· Experience with Typescript
· Experience with CSS pre-processors: SCSS, SASS, Compass...
· Experience in building large, data-heavy web applications
· Has a degree in Computer Science or similar (Desirable)
· Has worked with developing health care solutions (Desirable)
· Accelerate your career within a value driven company and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make an actual impact on society.
· Involvement. Take responsibility for the entire development process and be part of a fantastic journey within an industry ripe for disruption. Your contribution will make patients' lives better, and you will be very proud of your involvement in transforming healthcare.
· Great colleagues. Their people come from different backgrounds, with previous careers in healthcare, business development and systems development, but all share the same passion for transforming the healthcare industry.
· Personal development. They aim to hire the best people and make sure they're given the right environment to continue to grow. They will give you the opportunity to work with the best, learn from the best, and eventually become the best.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for Frontend Developers on behalf of a Cyber Security business in Stockholm that won the Cyber defence magazine award for 2019 for being a ground-breaking company in threat intelligence. This business was founded in 2005, but officially traded as a Cyber Security company in 2012 and currently have x2 offices based in Stockholm and London. The Stockholm office is where all the development team is based, which is the HQ for the business and at present has 16 staff, whilst the London office is where all the sales for the company operates and has 20+ employees. The company is expanding due to out growing their Stockholm office and are investing into a 2nd office to help the business grow further in Stockholm. This company creates products that help business, security and intelligence professionals analyse and bring meaning to this ever-increasing amount of data on the web. They are a small and independent, yet highly successful business and on a mission to accelerate growth. With customers spanning the corporate, financial, governmental and military sectors in more than 20 countries, they are a leader in their business space. Their biggest client base is the USA, where they have customers such as Walmart and the Big 4, whilst also having a big presence in Belgium with their biggest banks. This company helps customers understand the risks and trends in their environment, focusing on IT threats, business risks and global events. Their technology combines analysis of unstructured data, interactive visualizations and machine learning to process millions of documents from hundreds of thousands of sources to serve up situation pictures about any topic. Customers can monitor hacker groups, malware, vulnerabilities, reputational risks or any other kind of threat in news, blogs, feeds, and social media or in other internal or external data. As a frontend developer with this business, you will be developing new features and visualisations for the company's award-winning open-source intelligence application. You will participate in planning and architecting a state-of-the art online user interface that is used 24/7 by numerous Fortune100/FTSE100 sized customers. You will have agile and pair programming, unit testing, demos and retrospectives as part of the work - helping both you and the team to evolve together and build software that works with as little technical debt as possible. You also will have frequent one-on-one meetings with your manager to help with your personal development and future with the company. Main Experience · 2+ Year's experience within Frontend development Knows Angular, HTML5, Typescript, LESS/SASS and CSS Understanding of design patterns and best practices for frontend development - such as reactive programming, observables, REST, GraphQL A high standard of written and verbal English, as the company works in an international environment and both internal and external communication is in English · Have a master's degree in Computer Science, Systems Science, Software Development or equivalent Valid working permit valid for Sweden Analytical skills and a logical, organised approach to problem solving Can take a UI design and make a pixel perfect implementation Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.