WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
40000.00kr - 60000.00kr per month
5 months ago
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a Senior Web Developer on behalf of a health tech company in Stockholm that was formed in 2013 and currently has 35 employees including 17 in their development team. This company develops next-generation solutions to transform healthcare with their solutions enabling care providers and patients to work together as a team through shared digital care plans, allowing patients to be more involved in their care, while ensuring better utilization of healthcare resources. When you start with this business, you will quickly start working with their main product, developing the web version of the product as well as the admin page. They expect you to be proficient in working in teams and finishing assigned tasks with high quality according to their standards, as well as being able to embrace new technology easily when needed.
· 3+ Years experience with Frontend development
· Experience with Angular (2+) and its CLI or React.js
· Experience with Typescript
· Experience with CSS pre-processors: SCSS, SASS, Compass...
· Experience in building large, data-heavy web applications
· Has a degree in Computer Science or similar (Desirable)
· Has worked with developing health care solutions (Desirable)
· Accelerate your career within a value driven company and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make an actual impact on society.
· Involvement. Take responsibility for the entire development process and be part of a fantastic journey within an industry ripe for disruption. Your contribution will make patients' lives better, and you will be very proud of your involvement in transforming healthcare.
· Great colleagues. Their people come from different backgrounds, with previous careers in healthcare, business development and systems development, but all share the same passion for transforming the healthcare industry.
· Personal development. They aim to hire the best people and make sure they're given the right environment to continue to grow. They will give you the opportunity to work with the best, learn from the best, and eventually become the best.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.