Senior Web Developer
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc90000.00 - Swiss Franc95000.00 per annum
2018-06-07 11:09:37 +0100
Part of one of the leading media corporations in Switzerland influencing media and entertainment across the country and Europe. A massive force in radio, web and entertainment with stations in Bern, Basel and Zurich. Young environment, cool atmosphere and a place to show off your awesome skills in PHP.
Are you looking for your next challenge with a company who are high energy, high impact and well known within the entertainment industry? Do you have a passion for web development and web application development in the area of radio and TV broadcasting? Do you want to work in Zurich?
Our client is a large, established company working as part of an even larger media group operating across Switzerland. They host events throughout the year for music and fashion and run their own initiatives across radio, web and entertainment, making them a fully interactive corporation. They are now looking for a Senior Web Developer to join their web development team and be part of the experience.
To be the right person for the team, you are:
- Highly motivated and passionate
- Willing to push yourself to the highest standards of code quality
- Experienced in software testing and deployment
- Strong in networked and abstract thinking
- Fluent in German
- Interested in the entertainment industry
- A team player
- At least 4 years experience as a software developer
- Experience with MVC frameworks such as Laravel
- Experience in developing REST APIs
- As a bonus, experience in SPA frameworks such as Angular
- Planning and developing state of the art web applications in the field of guest management, competitions and radio/TV broadcasting
- Creating high-quality solutions when faced with technical challenges
- Keeping up to date with the latest technological trends so you are able to share your knowledge and findings with the team
- Supporting the lead developer in introducing new technologies and processes
- Performing code reviews
- Working in close cooperation with the project managers to deliver high-quality finished products
- Important cog in the larger entertainment group machine
- 3 offices across Basel, Bern and Zurich
- 140 dynamic employees covering a wide range of specialisations in radio, web and broadcasting
- A media influence across Switzerland and Europe
- Organisers of a wide range of large entertainment events in Switzerland
- Working as part of a young and passionate team
- Good office atmosphere and work culture (sense of humour required!)
- Attractive workplace in Zurich
- Short decision-making paths - you will work closely with the lead developer and project managers
- An exciting and quirky industry to show off your skills in
- Opportunity to experiment with new technologies and try new things
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role