Senior Web Developer
Berlin, Germany , €45000.00 - €58000.00 per annum
2018-05-31 11:07:02 +0100
About the company
My client is redefining fleet management for SMBs by seamlessly integrating commercial vehicles into digital ecosystems, utilising IoT to its fullest. An innovative combination of live-data and cloud-based services provides real-time insight into vehicle operational performance and legal compliance. Whilst they already serve more than 5,000 companies and thousands of cars in Germany. They are headquartered in Berlin with currently more than 55 employees.
This year will be a big year for my clients growth and everyone is working towards their goal, to redefine Fleet Management. They provide the best of two worlds: They will offer you a stable and professional working environment as well as additional fun benefits like a gym membership or a subsidy to Berlin's public transportation.
- You are responsible for writing awesome, maintainable and re-usable code
- You support your team with building, expanding and improving our growing front-end web app (s)
- The reviewing of your team member's code and giving feedback is therefore part of your tasks
- You organize and deliver projects from start to finish as an independent developer
- Solid skills in React, Node.js and ES6 are self-evident for you
- You are experienced with Sass, LESS or similar and with using Git
- You impress with excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- You have practical knowledge in agile development
- Having a keen eye for design and UX is an advantage
If you are interested in finding out more, please email me at email@example.com with your CV for the next steps!
Managing This Role
My name is Connor Camilleri and I'm a Resourcing Specialist for Darwin Recruitment, Billericay, Essex. My role is to source relevant candidates that specialise in Front-end and ...Connor's Full Bio