WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc120000.00 - Swiss Franc130000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
World leading international company for education and cultural exchange. 540 offices and schools across 54 countries. First class personal and career development. Modern and progressive work environment.
Are you interested in working with one of the largest educational organizations in the world? Do you have Web Analysist experience and a desire to drive a new generation of web experiences for customers? Are you looking for a new challenge in central Zurich?
Our client combines language training with cultural exchange, academic achievement, and educational travel to deliver courses and programmes that transform dreams into international opportunities. This is achieved through a strong passion for cultural diversity in the workplace and focus on excellent educational development for their employees.
Now they are building up a brand new team within their Language Centre to reimagine the customer experience and provide a full e-commerce experience to complement traditional offline sales. They are re looking for a Senior Web Analysist to join them in this task.
As the right person for the job, you have:
- 5+ years experience as a Web Analysist
- Experience working with large scale B2B websites
- A passion for elegant technology and design
- Focus and organisational skills based around numbers
- A team player
- Able to hit the ground running on projects from day one
- An expert in Web Analytic tools
- Confident with SQL
- Highly skilled at visualising and explaining data
- Skilled in web tracking, AB testing, and optimisation
- Fluent in English
- A Swiss or EU National
- Responsible for the Web Analytics for multiple websites under the company heading
- Working across several Agile development teams in all areas of analytics
- Handling Web Tracking, AB testing, and optimisation
- Planning new web initiatives and making sure analytics is part of the projects from day one
- Defining metrics and setting up dashboards and reports to measure results
- Collaborating with the BI team to cross map data from both online and offline business
- Define attribution models and scoring
- Working with both the Zurich and central web team based on London
- Defining tracking and analytic tool standards
- Leaders in international education
- Their mission is to break down barriers in language, culture and geography
- Have helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree
- 43,500 staff around the world
- Modern offices across the world
- Young team
- A real focus on personal development and career development
- Space to grow within the company
- An international working environment with a diverse range of cultures
- Excellent relocation package for those outside of Switzerland
- Plenty of opportunities for further education
- Opportunities for international travel
- Product discounts (Language and Travel Programs)
- Fun offsite outings
- Competitive benefits package
- One free flight home per year
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.