Senior UX Designer
Copenhagen Municipality, Denmark , Benefits
2019-06-19 11:36:51 +0100
Other Digital Jobs
My client is a digital discovery and publishing platform who enable independent content creators and global brands to share, measure and monetize their editorial, catalogue or marketing content. Their platform has over 100 million unique visitors each month.
They are looking for Senior UX Designer with the experience, passion and skill set to help them deliver a product that connects content to people.
They are the right company for you if:
- You want to work on a product that matters to millions of people
- Consider yourself one of the best at what you do and you're looking to work with equally talented colleagues
- Enjoy working in a collaborative working environment, with a focus of continuous improvement.
- Thrive in getting your hands dirty in the creation of intuitive user interfaces
- Would like to collaborate with colleagues who have a "here to help" attitude and absolutely want to help you succeed
- Want to work for a company who has a leadership team that looks out for and trusts its people
- Seek a culture where all voices matter when it comes to shaping the future of the product and business
Their Copenhagen office is located in the hip district of Vesterbro. They provide delicious catered lunches, regular team outings, they also build arcade machines, design escape rooms and host video and craft beer evenings and have one of the best table tennis setups alongside a music room.
If you're interested in a company that can challenge, motivate and inspire you, then reach out now!
Managing This Role