Senior UX Designer
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc100000.00 - Swiss Franc120000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
2019-02-26 09:16:39 +0000
Other Digital Jobs
Growing company in the heart of central Zurich. Attractive pay system. Modern and stylish office. Challenging and dynamic environment.
Are you looking to join the leaders in recruiting solutions in Switzerland? Are you a passionate Designer with excellent know how in the Web and Mobile field? Do you want a new challenge, change of scenario for an awesome office over-looking the lake?
Our client are a leading talent board creator in Switzerland connecting people and businesses across the country.
They have a dynamic environment with a unique corporate culture. At the moment, they are in a period of growth and are looking to bring on a Senior UX Designer with experience in the Web and Mobile field.
For this role, you have:
- 3+ years' experience in the field of Design, implementing Web and Mobile Applications
- Strong concept and execution
- Sound knowledge in modern tools such as Sketch, InVision etc
- Experience in working with Agile teams
- Good knowledge of Web technologies
- Passionate in the areas of service / experience design, usability and visual design
- Motivated and team oriented
- an EU or Swiss National
- Fluent in German and English
- Conception of user-friendly and mobile web applications
- Creation of information architecture, wireframes, user flows, mock-ups, web designs and click prototypes
- Creation of UI layouts for web applications and native apps
- Research and benchmarking of current user experiences
- Construction and implementation of usability and A / B tests
- Working in an agile scrum team
The company & perks:
- Large and growing company
- Located in Zurich
- A challenging job in a very dynamic environment
- Unique corporate culture
- Attractive pay system
- Room for growth
- Modern office with outdoor workspace/ balcony
- Tea, coffee and water provided
- Fresh lunch delivered to the office daily for purchase
- Flat hierarchies and a focus on cultural fit and personality
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role