WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
40000.00kr - 50000.00kr per month
10 months ago
Come join my client in building the next generation of games for one of the biggest social networks for kids in the world!
As Senior Unity Developer, you will get the opportunity to work in a passionate team of brilliant developers and use your experience of Unity to help build entertaining games for the millions of kids globally.
They have had explosive growth and are continuing to do so. Currently, the games are live in 16 countries across 11 European markets as well as the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Globally we rank among the most popular virtual worlds for the target group with more than 300 million registered profiles.
What are they looking for:
- You have 5+ years experience building games using Unity and has shipped games
- At least 5 years technical expertise coding in C++, C# or similar compiled languages
- You hold a degree in Computer Science or experience that makes up for the lack of education
- Knowledge of Game Design Patterns and Unity best practices
- Experience of collaborating in a SCRUM environment with minimal supervision
- You have excellent communication skills
- Your English skills are excellent - verbally and in writing
What they can offer:
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to touch the lives of millions of kids on a daily basis
- A place where you can grow, be creative and bring ideas to live in the games you create
- Be part of an exciting fast-growing company
- Social is both what we do and who we are - so every week there is always a social event going on ranging from Friday bars to casual game nights to running clubs.
- They have 30 nationalities, which provides a vibrant atmosphere. They value diversity and believe this contributes to a greater variety of viewpoints, a broader range of individual talents and professional experience. Passion for people and the products makes them an inspiring, fun, casual and challenging place to work and creates an environment where ideas can flourish.
If you're interested in a company that can challenge, motivate and inspire you, then reach out now!