WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
40000.00kr - 50000.00kr per month
2 months ago
Come join my client in building the next generation of games for one of the biggest social networks for kids in the world!
As Senior Unity Developer, you will get the opportunity to work in a passionate team of brilliant developers and use your experience of Unity to help build entertaining games for the millions of kids globally.
They have had explosive growth and are continuing to do so. Currently, the games are live in 16 countries across 11 European markets as well as the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Globally we rank among the most popular virtual worlds for the target group with more than 300 million registered profiles.
What are they looking for:
- You have 5+ years experience building games using Unity and has shipped games
- At least 5 years technical expertise coding in C++, C# or similar compiled languages
- You hold a degree in Computer Science or experience that makes up for the lack of education
- Knowledge of Game Design Patterns and Unity best practices
- Experience of collaborating in a SCRUM environment with minimal supervision
- You have excellent communication skills
- Your English skills are excellent - verbally and in writing
What they can offer:
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to touch the lives of millions of kids on a daily basis
- A place where you can grow, be creative and bring ideas to live in the games you create
- Be part of an exciting fast-growing company
- Social is both what we do and who we are - so every week there is always a social event going on ranging from Friday bars to casual game nights to running clubs.
- They have 30 nationalities, which provides a vibrant atmosphere. They value diversity and believe this contributes to a greater variety of viewpoints, a broader range of individual talents and professional experience. Passion for people and the products makes them an inspiring, fun, casual and challenging place to work and creates an environment where ideas can flourish.
If you're interested in a company that can challenge, motivate and inspire you, then reach out now!
Description: You will enter an IT team with 15 colleagues, including developers, technical managers and functional managers. With this team you are responsible for the IT provision within kenter. Here you will work as a Senior Node.JS developer. We are looking for a senior Node.JS developer for the Operational Grid Intelligence (OGI) program from Netmanagement! Requirements: * Experience with Cloud Foundry * SAP HANA XSA * Kubernetes * Use of CI / CD (Jenkins) * GIT and database modeling
Are you passionate about design? Do you want to work in a growing consultancy business? We are looking for a UX Developer to help boost our development! You will be part of a well-welded team of high-level consultants with various specialized competencies in addition to broad experience in our service areas. We work closely with developers and have a lively network with other IT environments in Norway and abroad. Primarily long-term: our advice and choice of solutions are not guided by short-term gain. By giving good advice and taking responsibility for everything working, we establish trust with our customers. What would we have chosen in a similar situation? If I had an optimal solution - good quality, but without throwing money out the window. We take on the role of local IT managers, so our customers do not have to tie up internal resources to IT. Today's IT systems are quite complicated, with everything from the cloud, apps, data security, backup, installation, equipment assessment, short and long term strategy. How to operate IT systems most efficiently? We offer a good and social work environment with exciting and challenging tasks. High focus on competence and own development. Competitive terms with bonus schemes. Apply today!
Are you a Ruby-on-Rails Developer? Open for an exisitng and worthwhile challenge in Munich? My customer is looking to ramp up their projects for 2020, with Senior level developers in Backend, Ruby-on-rails. Their flexible approach to leadership and worth-while product creates a fun and product environment for forward-thinking developers. The ideal candidate will be passionate about quality code and come with a background in start-ups to keep up with their fast pace work environment and to match their high standards of code. This is an on-site enagegment based in Munich, must be an EU citizen/ability to freelance in Germany.