WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
7 months ago
Want to be part of a gaming revolution in a billion dollar industry? Want to make a difference to getting children active rather than stuck behind a screen?
The come and join my client on their mission to create innovative mobile games that gets people moving. They have built a mobile game that connects our players physical performance to a digital profile.
We are looking for a driven, creative and high performance game developer that has a passion for making games. In addition to writing great code, you are expected to help your team in making decisions and work together with other aspects of product development.
You will join at an exciting time and critical point, being responsible for building the next version of the app with Unity. Unity will allow them to take the game to the next level with deeper AR integration and 3D-animations.
- Developing the mobile client for the 2020 release of the application
- Own technical decision-making, building a maintainable codebase that can be quickly iterated on and be stable after release
- Lead the Unity programming team, agile collaboration with designers and artists, help with planning new features
- 5+ years of programming experience
- Strong experience with Unity3D, editor and scripting with C#
- Experience in a senior developer role
- Experience working in a client-server environment
- Experience writing efficient, reusable, and optimized code
- Working well in small agile teams
- Working with code reviews, version control, and agile methodology
- Experience in mobile game development (iOS and Android)
- Self-motivated and takes initiative
- Fluent in English
Good to have
- AR/VR programming experience
- Shipped and maintained a high quality mobile game
- Build and release management (CI/CD)
- Experience leading a team
- Passionate about mobile games
If this sounds like you or would like more information, hit apply, or email me at email@example.com