WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 1 month ago
The Testing lead would be responsible to ensure end to end test within the product area across multiple squads, to ensure the quality and consistency of the product within the product area:
* Educate the Agile teams in the testing approach
* Coordinate requirements for test clients and environments with the central team and other product areas
* Ensure quality of testing performed by agile teams
* Ensure test cases and expected results are defined and documented according to standards
* Assess the quality gate adherence
* Support test execution during sprints within a given product increment
* Coordinate test runs across agile teams and clients/environments
* Coordinate issue resolution across squads
* Liaise with other test manager, to ensure handshake to next testing level
* Drive testing standards and consistency across the sprint teams
* Ambassador for testing best practices, across squads
* Ensuring each squad follows the different level of testing stages, within the product area
* Keep management team up to date, with the testing status on weekly, monthly basis through formal test progress metrics established
* Working closely with the Testing Center of Excellence and ensuring the best practices from across product areas are shared
* Working closely with the Olympus test manager and the product area leads, escalate issues immediately and bring them to their attention
* At least 5 to 8 years of experience in test management using agile in large Finance transformation projects.
* Understanding of finance processes, accounting, ideally in the insurance industry
* Awareness and experience in successful agile techniques: TDD, Testing in agile/sAFE, CI/CD
* Tech Stack: Microservices, Azure, SAP (FPSL desirable)
* Passion for communicating and enforcing testing standards across the teams
* Understanding of IT test environment set up, processes and release management
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to network and understand the workings of the project
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.