WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Up to €65.00 per hour
4 months ago
My client based in Berlin are currently looking for a Senior Test Engineer for a project they have recently started. They are a consultancy who have been successfully delivering projects for their customers over the last 16 years and mainly work within the Automotive & Medical industries.
The contract is to start as soon as possible, for three months initially with a view to extend beyond this. They are based in Berlin and require someone to work full time, on-site.
Activities and Responsibilities include:
- Planning and performing Automated & Manual tests
- Working on designing and development of both test tools and test frameworks
- QA activities including KPIs, release planning and test reports
- Server & Client-side performance and load testing
- Regularly plan and perform manual and automated tests
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong knowledge of functional/non-functional testing (Mainly performance)
- Solid programming skills in C++11, Java and CI w/Jenkins
- Good Understanding of Android SDK and Rendering Technologies
- Excellent ability in executing test automation and manual testing
The end customer is looking for someone who has excellent communication & presentation skills, along with a particular proclivity for problem-solving and working in an agile/scrum-based environment.