Senior Test Engineer - Freelance - Berlin
Berlin, Germany , Up to €65.00 per hour
2019-08-22 14:44:46 +0100
QA & Test
My client based in Berlin are currently looking for a Senior Test Engineer for a project they have recently started. They are a consultancy who have been successfully delivering projects for their customers over the last 16 years and mainly work within the Automotive & Medical industries.
The contract is to start as soon as possible, for three months initially with a view to extend beyond this. They are based in Berlin and require someone to work full time, on-site.
Activities and Responsibilities include:
- Planning and performing Automated & Manual tests
- Working on designing and development of both test tools and test frameworks
- QA activities including KPIs, release planning and test reports
- Server & Client-side performance and load testing
- Regularly plan and perform manual and automated tests
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong knowledge of functional/non-functional testing (Mainly performance)
- Solid programming skills in C++11, Java and CI w/Jenkins
- Good Understanding of Android SDK and Rendering Technologies
- Excellent ability in executing test automation and manual testing
The end customer is looking for someone who has excellent communication & presentation skills, along with a particular proclivity for problem-solving and working in an agile/scrum-based environment.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role