WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€70000.00 - €85000.00 per annum
4 months ago
We are looking for an (Senior) Technical Product Manager to join the team in Berlin.
Our client is an AI driven business impacting multiple avenues. They currently have offices in Berlin, Zurich & Belgrade and have continuously scaled over the last 5 years.
You will be joining the team in Berlin impacting the 'cashier less system' projects. To sum it up they are allowing customers to walk directly into retail stores, pick up the products wanted and walk directly out of the store - being charged through facial recognition and mapping. No more ques.
- Work on the technology platform that enables our Smart Store and Smart Signage products
- Work on data-centric analytics solutions, their underlying edge nodes, as well as monitoring and management solutions for a distributed system
- Define end-to-end product requirements by analyzing technically challenging customer problems and opportunities and drive product implementation in-line with our strategic goals
- Define and monitor KPIs to track the success of the product
- Collaborate closely with multi-functional and highly skilled teams across several locations
- Work directly with other product managers and the CPO to define, shape and execute our product and technology strategy
- Build, drive and manage product roadmaps based on the product and technology strategy
- Collaborate with internal technical and non-technical stakeholders as well as partners and customers
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.