WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€120000.00 - €160000.00 per annum + + flat hierarchies + edtech budget
4 months ago
Senior Technical Product Manager
DevOps/Cloud/Edge Computing/Distributed Systems
I am working on behalf of an AI-Based Software company who use both Machine Learning and Computer Vision combined with advanced AI algorithms to unlock physical world data to ultimately drive in-store revenue, creating seamless customer experiences by enabling real-time applications for fully autonomous customer interactions.
Are you passionate about cutting-edge research combining customer-centric experiences and want to make a direct impact?
- Bachelors or Masters with a deep technological understanding
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Good experience with one or more: DevOps, Cloud based backend systems, Edge Computing, Distributed Systems, QA
- Experience with aligning KPIs to business strategy/creating roadmaps/driving product vision/executing strategy
- Digital Signage or Smart Signage experience - advantage
In a world now where we are now redefining how we live you will be working on technology to revolutionise customer experiences for the end user
Role & Duties:
- Working on data-centric analytical solutions, whilst defining end to end product requirement using challenging customer data to drive product implementation
- Working directly on the technology platform enabling smart signage products
- Collaborating with several stakeholders across a variety of locations
- Working directly with the CPO and Product Managers to define, shape and execute the product and tech strategy
Are you a problem solver, creative thinker with strong analytical communication skills?
Why should I join?
- International and young team of start-up professionals
- Fast-paced, dynamic and innovative working environment
- Opportunity to strongly impact future of a fast-growing company
- Organisational model which distributes power across peers
- Self-development budget
If you would like to find out more, please do send your CV and call availability to: Rebecca.Newson@darwinrecruitment.com
Please note this is not a remote position whilst flexible working is offered. To apply for this role you must have the right to work in Switzerland - therefore only Swiss Nationals/Citizens and EU Citizens can be considered.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.