WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
8 months ago
Senior Technical Consultant - Life Sciences Industry
My client is a Digital Communications Agency specializing in the life sciences industry. Working with clients from some of the biggest pharma companies and brands worldwide - they combines strategy, creativity and technological excellence to deliver high-value content that powers today's e-Detailing, closed loop marketing and multichannel solutions.
They are looking for a Senior Technical Consultant to join the Tech Department to strengthen their consulting offerings. This is a great opportunity to work at the forefront of digital transformation with some of the world's largest pharmaceutical brands, in a dynamic and fast-growing agency.
About the position
The Senior Technical Consultant's primary task is to lead in the delivery of their Technical Consulting offerings to customers in collaboration with the Commercial Department. The role is responsible for engaging directly with client project teams and coordinating with our internal project teams to identify, define, and deliver the solutions and insights our customers need to drive their business processes and platforms. The Senior Technical Consultant is also responsible for collaboration with the Commercial Department to help identify new business opportunities during their engagement with clients.
This role requires frequent and direct engagement with internal Technical Consultants, Project Managers, Account Managers, Clients at global and regional level, as well as heavy engagement with key Platform Vendors and third-party service providers.
As a Senior Technical Consultant your responsibilities will include:
- Own client's journey toward implementation of SalesForce Marketing Cloud
- Technical project management of website implementations on Sitecore CMS
- Consulting our clients on the execution and implementation of their technical solutions and platforms
- Participate in client's social media strategy toward HCPs
- Act as internal consultant for clients, and support with client's ad hoc requests
- Align internal stakeholders at client's side to ensure progress on a number of marketing projects
- Collaborate with the Tech, Strategy and Creative teams to align deliveries to internal client business requirements
- Execute and direct the digital strategies laid out by us or our customers
Skills & experience
It is important that you are ambitious and proactive and can see yourself in a product-based consulting function. We are looking for a person with following skills:
- 2-5 years of experience from agency or consultancy settings
- Knowledge of digital marketing automation and analytics software such as SalesForce Marketing Cloud
- Knowledge about web content management and multichannel marketing automation software such as Sitecore
- Knowledge about how to utilize social media in a marketing context
- Experience working with local markets or affiliates
- Knowledge of CLM/CRM/BI systems and their role in Pharma content development and delivery at global and local levels. preferable from a Pharma content such as Veeva CRM and Veeva PromoMats
- Solid understanding of business processes, and the implications they have on IT/Technical solutions in a highly regulated industry
- Good IT/technical foundation
- Ability to explain IT solutions and challenges to non-tech savvy stakeholders across functions
- Comfortable taking a leading role in conducting workshops or presenting to larger groups at our clients.
- Familiarity with a range of CRM systems
- Knowledge and experience from Pharma is a plus
- An exciting position located at our headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Being part of a company that is in rapid development, and where we work intensively to create a special culture characterized by an informal tone added with a lot of commitment and professionalism.
- International team with 10+ nationalities working from our headquarters in Copenhagen and Freiburg (English is both the official and social language in our offices).
- The opportunity to help shape the Technical Consulting offerings and expand your professional and industry experience in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Job starts as soon as possible
Please apply or reach out directly at email@example.com