€45000.00 - €75000.00 per annum + extra benefits
8 months ago
Senior System Engineer
We are looking for a Senior System Engineer to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot the rapidly expanding infrastructure. You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission-critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security.
The Senior System Engineer fulfils a key part in ensuring the Technical Services activities run as smooth and effective as possible. This role works independently and as a team member on tasks, developments and projects
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Participate in the design and implementation of operational systems.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant professional certifications
- MCSA Certification
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows Server-based environments
- Experience with VMware ESXi & Virtual Center Server
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Basic scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, PowerShell, Perl, Ruby, Python)
- Basic networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- Experience with ITIL processes
- MCSE Certification
- VMware Certified Professional Certification (6/6.5)
- Experience with automation software (e.g., Puppet, Ansible, Chef)
The Company offers a competitive compensation package which includes pay for performance bonus, continuing education program and personal expense benefit.
Looking for a new challenge as a Senior System Engineer or do you know someone who fits the profile?
Then you can contact Dario Mulder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call to +31(0)20 305 85 59.