Senior System Engineer.
Senior System Engineer
€50000 - €85000 per year|
Are you an experienced (Senior) System Engineer who would like to join an international company that is among the top-tier Vendors? Do you have it in you to work in an environment where Infrastructure continuity and customer focus is the priority? Are you someone who enjoys doing varied work in a friendly team?
We are looking for someone who:
- has a higher professional education (Bachelor) work and thinking level with preferably a completed education in the direction of technology or ICT;
- Has strong experience with Windows Server, Azure (AD) and Office 365;
- Has a good command of the English and Dutch language.
Who is interested in:
- Managing, maintaining and implementing hardware, software, network and Cloud solutions;
- Working independently in a global IT infrastructure;
- Joining an internal IT role with a long term vision on IT.
For a company that offers:
- Freedom, responsibility, flexibility and a personal development plan;
- A good salary plus an attractive bonus scheme, WFH compensations,
- 28 holidays and company shares;
Apply now! Want to know more first?
Call 0203058545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Azure.
Cloud Automation Engineer
Ben jij een ervaren Azure Specialist? Wil jij werken bij een internationale accountancy en consultancy? Wil jij de kans krijgen...
Are you an experienced Cloud Administrator? Do you have experience with Microsoft Azure and Office 365? Do you want to...
Azure DevOps Engineer
Up to €80.000,00 per annum + 30 holidays, Travel Reimbursement, Education Budget, and more. Or client is an international accountancy...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.