Senior System Administrator
Berlin, Germany , Negotiable
2019-04-15 10:01:42 +0100
"Germany's largest artisan portal online offering tangible projects that make identification easy"
Do you aspire to be part of an award winning and 'market leader' business who have been established for over 10 years?
Is career progression and exposure to personal development a key factor for you in your next job?
Is company culture and a positive atmosphere important to you to stay motivated within a team?
My client is Germany's largest artisan portal online, working as the meeting point between contractors and clients across Europe for the past 13 years. The Berlin-based team has grown to just over 100 staff, 23 of which making up their tech team.
- Expertise within Linux environment, AWS/Azure, Docker, MySQL and network configuration.
- Knowledge of scripting languages like: Hyper-V, Python, Bash or Shell.
- Very good English skills and B1 minimum German.
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in a cross functional team.
- Ability to work within a team to productively find solutions for customers.
- The ability to work in high pressure environments on complex tasks
- As a member of the company's scrum team, the role will require you to develop exact requirements following a test-driven manner.
- Work within the team to help plan and implement architectural development to the platform
- Follow Agile Development processes
- Invest your knowledge into the development team learning new things along the way
- Salary up to €70,000
- Flexible working hours.
- Training/Development program.
- Fresh fruit and free drinks to all employees.
- Kicker and Table Tennis table.
If this company suits all or maybe even some of your requirements apply today! Get in touch with me today for any further details Joseph.Carpenter@darwinrecruitment.com
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role