Senior Syfmony Developer
St. Gallen, Switzerland , Swiss Franc80000.00 - Swiss Franc100000.00 per annum
2019-05-09 08:56:13 +0100
Eye-catching communication. Quirky communications agency in St. Gallen with 7 offices across Switzerland, Germany, and Liechtenstein. Experts in advertising, digital and dialogue marketing, cross-media branding and communication solutions. Agile and dynamic work environment and the latest technologies.
Are you looking for a role where you can work on a wide variety of projects across a range of markets? Are you an expert with web frameworks looking to exercise your skills in a new environment?
Our client are a communications agency with 35 years of experience under their belt seeking a new Senior Symfony Developer to join their flagship office in St. Gallen who shares their company values; creating an identity, generating value, being strange, always improving and taking responsibilities.
As their ideal candidate you have:
- Strong knowledge in PHP
- Excellent knowledge of the Symfony Framework
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL
- Strong Knowledge of one or more web-frameworks as an advantage (eg: Laravel, Flow, AngularJS, Ionic)
- Good knowledge of a CMS or e-commerce system as an advantage(specifically Pimcore, TYPO3, WordPress or Magento)
- A team player
- Full of initiative
- Solution oriented
- A native German speaker
- A Swiss or EU National
- Working with an interdisciplinary team on projects
- Responsible for the successful implementation of web and digital projects
- Working on development and custom functions and implementation of CMS projects
- Creating interactive CMS and web applications
- Headquarters in St. Gallen with 30 employees (your new place of work)
- 6 other offices across Switzerland, Germany, and Liechtenstein with a further 60 employees
- A Google Partner
- TYPO3 Silver Member
- Creativity and modern focused
- Varied projects in the environment of an exciting agency group
- Agile work environment
- Latest technologies and infrastructure
- Motivated team working across a range of disciplines
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role