WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
St. Gallen, Switzerland
Swiss Franc80000.00 - Swiss Franc100000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Eye-catching communication. Quirky communications agency in St. Gallen with 7 offices across Switzerland, Germany, and Liechtenstein. Experts in advertising, digital and dialogue marketing, cross-media branding and communication solutions. Agile and dynamic work environment and the latest technologies.
Are you looking for a role where you can work on a wide variety of projects across a range of markets? Are you an expert with web frameworks looking to exercise your skills in a new environment?
Our client are a communications agency with 35 years of experience under their belt seeking a new Senior Symfony Developer to join their flagship office in St. Gallen who shares their company values; creating an identity, generating value, being strange, always improving and taking responsibilities.
As their ideal candidate you have:
- Strong knowledge in PHP
- Excellent knowledge of the Symfony Framework
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL
- Strong Knowledge of one or more web-frameworks as an advantage (eg: Laravel, Flow, AngularJS, Ionic)
- Good knowledge of a CMS or e-commerce system as an advantage(specifically Pimcore, TYPO3, WordPress or Magento)
- A team player
- Full of initiative
- Solution oriented
- A native German speaker
- A Swiss or EU National
- Working with an interdisciplinary team on projects
- Responsible for the successful implementation of web and digital projects
- Working on development and custom functions and implementation of CMS projects
- Creating interactive CMS and web applications
- Headquarters in St. Gallen with 30 employees (your new place of work)
- 6 other offices across Switzerland, Germany, and Liechtenstein with a further 60 employees
- A Google Partner
- TYPO3 Silver Member
- Creativity and modern focused
- Varied projects in the environment of an exciting agency group
- Agile work environment
- Latest technologies and infrastructure
- Motivated team working across a range of disciplines
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.