Senior Staff Machine Learning Engineer
San Francisco, California , Relocation/Benefits
2019-05-29 14:44:14 +0100
We are partnered with a cutting-edge E-Learning company based out of California. They are an online learning platform committed to providing resources and information to both students and educators and are looking for Senior Machine Learning Engineers to join their new Semantic Search team. They provide a variety of material ranging from studies, videos and class notes designed to help students in their pursuit of a better education.
- Delivering search intelligence and data-driven products
- Help build a semantic search engineer leveraging NLP and Machine Learning
- Build models to infer user behavior, intent, usage and trends
- Improve relevancy and functionality for customers
- Design and build recommendation and pricing engines.
- Provide technical leadership
- Mentor team members
- Thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- 5+ years of experience building search relevancy or ranking systems
- Demonstrate vast experience in building ML and NLP models
- 5+ years of programming exp (python, java, scala)
- Previous exposure to information retrieval techniques
- Ms or PhD in Computer Science or relevant degree
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role