WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€500.00 - €550.00 per day + poss. contract extension
over 1 year ago
Software Project Manager
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Contract Duration: Jan 2019 à March 2019 (Ext. possible)
- Daily Rate: €550
- Essentials: 4-5 years of software experience (also accept candidates with Mechanical Engineering Degree) and strong Project Management experience (10 years)
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager who will be working at the Global Delivery Office / Entertainment / IP Video teams.
The Global Delivery team is primarily responsible for software development projects for digital TV and applications.
Day-to-day key accountabilities
- Simultaneously manage multiple consumer facing agile software projects from kick-off to commercial delivery, across multiple development teams.
- Direct accountability for the overall success of the projects within the portfolio.
- Manage and coordinate cross-functional resources to deliver against product scope and technical requirements.
- Prepare and manage project schedule and status reports, as required by the Program.
- Identify risks/issues and escalate to the necessary and appropriate team members and stakeholders.
- Track and review individual and project team utilization and revise forecasted hours throughout the duration of the projects.
- Manage commercial readiness of consumer product within company and client departments.
Required skills and knowledge
- Extensive experience with managing complex, consumer facing, technical projects from start to finish.
- Experience working collaboratively with internal cross-functional and external vendor teams to ensure on time development and delivery.
- Methodological knowledge (Prince II certified, Agile or SCRUM Master)
- Experience with customer facing software delivery within an international company environment.
- Excellent communication, time management and presentation skills
- Fluent in English
- Highly structured way of working and documenting
- Industry (digital application and video) experience preferred but not essential.