WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€50000 - €75000 per annum
7 months ago
Are you a Software Integrator open for new opportunities?
Are you looking to join a business that show no signs of slowing down despite the current crisis?
My customer is continuing to build and development software for cars in 2020! Their hiring shows no signs of slowing down as they look for multiple engineers from Junior, Mid-level to Senior. Their Agile team looks for engineers that value high standard of code and want to learn. Their low hierarchy allows them to provide on the job support for more junior developers, and for senior developers to play an active role in supporting others too.
Together they are supporting the new development and maintenance for code. They are looking for an additional devops engineer, supporting their core devops team focusing on:
- You work on creating and delivering complex softtware for their customers as well as being the main point of contact fo defines subject areas
- You ensure smooth running software releases as well as develop scripts and tools for automating the integration steps
- You carry out the maintenance and growth of CI Systems helping to shape the technologies and methods used.
The ideal candidate will come with:
A minimum of B2 level language, and good communication skills
- An IT Apprenticeship /Computer science degree (or similar)
- You will have strong experience in a commercial environment working with Linux and python
- Knowledge of SW build systems, CI (Jenkins/Bamboo) and version controll systems (Perforce/git
- Automotive experience is a strong plus