Senior Software Engineer.
Senior Software Engineer
CHF100000 - CHF140000 per year|
Do you want to work within the Security Engineering industry?
Do you have an experienced background working with .NET?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
I'm looking for a Senior Software Engineer with the following:
- You have completed computer science training or a technical college degree and have already gained practical experience
- Are proficient in using .NET/C#
- Able to implement web applications and web services with sophisticated user interfaces
- Interested in IT security and face the challenges related to secure authentication and digital signatures
- Experience in the integration of modern databases
- You have very good analytical and conceptual skills, a high willingness to learn, as well as good written and spoken German and English skills
- Conception, implementation, and integration of applications using .NET
- Development of organisational and technical security and integration concepts
- Ensuring quality based on internal and customer-specific guidelines Collecting requirements in close cooperation with customers
- Integration and configuration of the solutions
- Competent contact person for organisational and technical questions
For a company who offers:
- Flexible working hours & home office options
- Know-how and development are important to them! They support you in your further education
- Responsible and varied tasks in a motivated, highly professional team with great team spirit
- Modern, centrally located workplace easily accessible by public transport
- Room for your personal development, initiative & creativity
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer in St. Gallen - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Senior .NET Developer
Do you want to work for a company specialising in the retail industry? Do you want to work in a...
Darwin are working on behalf of a leading gaming business based in Gotheburg. We are growing and so is our...
Platform Development Manager
We are looking for a platform manager to help guide our new VR Football project, if you like gaming and...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.