Berlin, Germany , €60000.00 - €75000.00 per annum
2019-06-07 16:39:53 +0100
This is an opportunity for Software Engineers, and Senior Software Engineers to join a Berlin-based company, whose communication platform will improve the future of patient care - radically optimising a patients journey through healthcare.
You'd work in an entrepreneurial environment - where professional and growth is not just a benefit, but a requirement!
As a Software Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Architecting solutions to complex business problems, with a focus on reliability, scalability and Security.
- Collaborating closely with product managers, designers and engineers.
- Guiding other engineers, embracing a collaborative environment
- Keeping up to date with new technologies and methodologies
You should have:
- Good understanding on relational databases (Postgres)
- Exceptional communication skills
- The ability to find elegant solutions to complex problems
- It's a big advantage if you've spoken at MeetUps/Conference, and prior experience in a fast paced start-up
This is a great opportunity to work in a stable, but entrepreneurial environment, where you'll be given the support to continue to improve as an Engineer. Additionally you'll see the impact of your work on a great product - which dramatically improves the patient experience.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role