WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
about 1 month ago
Senior Python Engineer - The job itself:
No two projects ever the same. Constantly challenging you to stretch their abilities to find suitable solutions. Development happens in the office in Amsterdam where you'll be working on various projects in fintech creating complex critical systems/platforms for finance, audit, and accounting. A large portion of your time will be invested in R&D where you'll be free to work and experiment with new technologies guaranteeing you stay up to date with the ever-evolving world of IT. You will be closely working with the US-based engineering teams and meanwhile, you are expected to join a top-performing team of at least 10 software engineers.
Senior Python Engineer - What skills you'll need to join this team?
- Solid knowledge of Backend Software Engineering (Python)
- Knowledge Java, Ruby, Go or C++ is relevant as well
- At least 5 years' experience in the field of product-based software development
- Fluent in English
- Work eligibility in the Netherlands
- The ability to assimilate new technologies quickly
Senior Python Engineer - What's the environment?
Their use of modern development frameworks and extensive again toolset allows them to produce and provide software of the highest quality time and time. Alongside software development, they also offer comprehensive project management and product development.
Senior Python Engineer - What's on offer?
- What value do you attach to working in an environment where you'll learn something new every day?
- Freedom to broaden your horizons by learning and implementing new technologies on a daily basis
- Financial resources of a multinational but the environment of a start-up since the Amsterdam office is only launched recently!
- While your annual salary will ultimately be decided by your skills and experience, this can range from 65.000€ to 80.000€
- An expansive secondary package including pension plan, transport costs, training budget and much more
Are you ready to take up the challenge? Hit the "APPLY" button now!
For any questions get in touch with Justina Timinskaite
0203050063 / email@example.com