Swiss Franc100000.00 - Swiss Franc120000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Leading provider of Web-based business software for small businesses. Rapidly expanding business. Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
Are you a Senior Software Engineer looking for a new challenge? Are you based in/or want to work in Rapperswil, Sankt Gallen? Are you looking for a tight-knit team where you can offer fantastic support to a large number of small businesses across Switzerland?
Our client is one of the leaders in the Swiss market for Cloud-based business software. They support small business and SME offices across Switzerland - coming up with the best custom office solutions for their clients. They currently have over 20,000 companies making use of their software and are growing massively.
To make 2019 a successful year of growth they are looking to bring on a top-notch PHP Developer to join their team.
As the right candidate, you have:
- Solid professional experience in software development
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented software development
- Good understanding of cloud architecture
- Highly experienced with PHP and associated frameworks
- Experience with and interest in new technologies such as containers and container orchestration platforms (Openshift / Kubernetes)
- Experience with Public Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, Google) as an advantage
- Experienced with and/or interested in working with Java as an advantage
- Conceptual and solution-oriented
- Able to act independently as well as part of a team
- Resilient and hold your work to a high standard
- Very good German and good English skills
- A Swiss or EU citizen
- Conception, architecture and development of software with PHP and Angular
- Technical responsibility for the design of data structures and services
- Detecting errors and shortcomings in application architecture and creating suitable solutions
- Selecting the right technical means and technologies to solve our functional requirements
- Further development of automated CI / CD pipeline using Jenkins, AWS, Docker and Kubernetes / Openshift
- Coaching of team members who are less knowledgable in areas you excel at
- Active participation in the SCRUM team
- Located in Rapperswil (additional offices in Germany)
- Modern infrastructure and high-end equipment
- 5 years in the market with 20,000 customers (and rising)
- 100 employees across all areas
- Swiss market leader in cloud-based business software
- 7 out of 100 for Top Swiss Start-Ups in 2016
- Best Software Start-Up in Switzerland in 2017
- Open and honest working atmosphere
- Personal development opportunities
- Freedom of work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Employee events, team lunches, and Friday chillouts
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.