Senior Software Engineer - PHP
Wil, Switzerland , Swiss Franc100000.00 - Swiss Franc120000.00 per annum
2019-03-07 15:21:13 +0000
Leading provider of Web-based business software for small businesses. Rapidly expanding business. Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
Are you a Senior Software Engineer looking for a new challenge? Are you based in/or want to work in Rapperswil, Sankt Gallen? Are you looking for a tight-knit team where you can offer fantastic support to a large number of small businesses across Switzerland?
Our client is one of the leaders in the Swiss market for Cloud-based business software. They support small business and SME offices across Switzerland - coming up with the best custom office solutions for their clients. They currently have over 20,000 companies making use of their software and are growing massively.
To make 2019 a successful year of growth they are looking to bring on a top-notch PHP Developer to join their team.
As the right candidate, you have:
- Solid professional experience in software development
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented software development
- Good understanding of cloud architecture
- Highly experienced with PHP and associated frameworks
- Experience with and interest in new technologies such as containers and container orchestration platforms (Openshift / Kubernetes)
- Experience with Public Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, Google) as an advantage
- Experienced with and/or interested in working with Java as an advantage
- Conceptual and solution-oriented
- Able to act independently as well as part of a team
- Resilient and hold your work to a high standard
- Very good German and good English skills
- A Swiss or EU citizen
- Conception, architecture and development of software with PHP and Angular
- Technical responsibility for the design of data structures and services
- Detecting errors and shortcomings in application architecture and creating suitable solutions
- Selecting the right technical means and technologies to solve our functional requirements
- Further development of automated CI / CD pipeline using Jenkins, AWS, Docker and Kubernetes / Openshift
- Coaching of team members who are less knowledgable in areas you excel at
- Active participation in the SCRUM team
- Located in Rapperswil (additional offices in Germany)
- Modern infrastructure and high-end equipment
- 5 years in the market with 20,000 customers (and rising)
- 100 employees across all areas
- Swiss market leader in cloud-based business software
- 7 out of 100 for Top Swiss Start-Ups in 2016
- Best Software Start-Up in Switzerland in 2017
- Open and honest working atmosphere
- Personal development opportunities
- Freedom of work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Employee events, team lunches, and Friday chillouts
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role