Senior Software Engineer.
Senior Software Engineer
CHF100000 - CHF140000 per year|
Software Engineer - Java, .Net or C++
We're looking for a talented Software Engineer to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable a background in Java, .Net or C++.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for, even if you've got limited work experience but have recently graduated in a relevant or related field.
Reporting to the CTO and based in the company's Jona office, as the Senior Engineer Developer you will be primarily responsible for supporting IT Security.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Following the full application life-cycle
- Identifying and analyzing the customer's needs, followed by the requirement collection, planning, design, development and testing and finishes with deployment, operation, support and troubleshooting
- Managing the organisation of projects and being a point of contact for any question surrounding the project
The ideal candidate for this Senior Engineer Developer role will have relevant experience in Java, .Net or C++.
You'll also need experience in consulting with customers to find out their wants and needs.
In addition, you'll need the following:
- A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science
- The ability to speak fluent German and English
- An interest in IT Security
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
And if you're a recent graduate with a degree in a relevant or related discipline but minus the experience, we still want to hear from you.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Developer, Software Engineer or as a Software Developer.
Basic salary: Up to CHF120,000 per annum
- Flexible working hours
- Great company culture
- Learning and development opportunities
- Social events with the team
They are a company that aids in IT Security solutions by combining the experience, competence, resources and services of top-class IT Security providers into a comprehensive whole, and as a business, they've been around since 2002.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as the:
- Have a highly motivated, professional team with a real collaborative spirit
- Offer learning and development opportunities to help you grow in the next steps of your career
- Offer flexible working hours & Home Office options
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Senior Engineer Developer role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Enterprise-Architekt - 80% remote
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen Enterprise Architekten (w/m/d) in Nürnberg (80% remote). Aufgaben: Konzeption unternehmenskritischer SW...
Entwickler Java 80% remote
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen Entwickler Java Backend (w/m/d) in Nürnberg (80% remote). Aufgaben: Erstellen, Testen,...
Sr. Software Engineer- Java
Sr. Software Engineer- Java Our client from the finance environment in Zurich is looking for an English-speaking Sr. Software Engineer-...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.