WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Haarlemmermeer, North Holland
about 2 months ago
New technology markets are developing exponentially and companies are transforming with each new market created in the Technology world.
- Are you keen on working in the world's most thought provoking industries?
- Do enjoy working with the latest Technologies?
Our clients pride themselves on keeping up with the latest technologies around the globe. They get their inspiration from a lot of industries & more recently ones based in the Silicon Valley. They help organizations factor in seamless processes by combining smarter Data Storage and IT solutions. The employ highly skilled individuals to deliver and execute mission critical operations.
Your Role: Senior Software Engineer
- Solve challenging & critical customer solutions
- Ability to work and carry out tasks in a self-steering team
- Strong technical expertise & good knowledge on containers
- Good work ethic in translating business requirements into software solutions
- Ability to develop good quality applications
- Working closely with developers & architects to build software that interfaces with operator and customer facing hardware
- You are capable of working with low-level communication protocols
- Solving complex mission critical eco-system problems
We are looking for someone with at least 5 years' experience in Software Engineering, accompanied by the following:
- At least 5 years' experience in backend software development
- You will write, designing and developing testable code
- Experience AWS & other cloud services
- Knowledge of the following languages; Python, Typescript, .NET, Java
- Keen understanding of software integration; control systems & status monitoring
- Experience with embedded communication protocols is nice to have
- You have a good command of English
What The Company Offers:
- Up to 85k incl. 8% Holiday Allowance
- Join a team of highly skilled software engineers
- No hierarchical system
- Can work remotely , ability to decide your own hours & schedules your own holidays
- Work in an environment that delivers 100% on its promises to customers
- Fresh and nutritious meals 27/7
- Diverse environment
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The technology world is developing at rapid speed, my client is in the business of innovation, connecting, empowering, knowledge sharing and more importantly, connecting the world. Are you excited about solving world's complex problems? Do you have Machine Learning expertise? Do you want to inspire change? The Company: Our clients have been around for over 35 years, they thrive on solving the world's connectivity problems by using their state-of-the-art technology systems. They help shape the world of communication by providing seamless connectivity. With their global reach, they assist remote communities in combating challenges faced by connectivity. Your Role: Senior Software Engineer You will build, designing and developing services that help ML growth Help with seamless integration processes that help user friendly experience for customers Ability to assess new patterns and technologies that help with improved performance Collaborating with team on new and innovative data services available to company Work closely with Data Platform teams for development as well as the integration of their product with software solutions Ability to manage Machine Learning workflows You know how to operate (ML) using new open-source technologies Requirements: We are looking for someone with at least four years' experience in Software Engineering, accompanied by the following: Expertise in broader scope of Computer Science Strong backend experience and proven track record of Python development Machine Learning & data platforms experience, Java & Scala are a nice to have Experience in technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, ECS & EKS are good to have Amazon Web Services/Cloud services experience a plus You have a good command of the English language What The Company Offers: Up to 90k, incl. 8% Holiday Allowance Extensive secondary benefits package Possibility to work in any office in Europe Join a global team of innovators, highly skilled fearless thinkers The company prides itself on offering comprehensive packages for employees and their families You have an opportunity to work on their world class facilities across Europe Vibrant and diverse culture withing the organization #LI-PB #Python #AWS #Airflow #SageMager #GDPR #TensorFlow #Docker #EKS Kubernetes #Java #Spark #Scala #ML #Django #Flask Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Are you an experienced .NET Senior Software Engineer? Do you have Team Leadership skills? Do you want to work in a modern and agile organisation using the latest technologies? I'm looking for someone who: Will design and implement high-end software solutions for high-end products Will assume ownership of my client's backend solution and configuration tools Lead a team of 4 developers to develop server components and support tools for a safety portfolio Develop, design and support server backend services and client tools Is a highly experienced and skilled .NET/C# Software Engineer Is innovative and responsible Speaks Fluent English (Good German is a benefit) Has completed Higher Education in Computer Science or a similar Engineering Degree Who is interested in: Collaborating with development teams from firmware & electronics fields Joining a leading international software solutions business Constantly improving processes Joining a large multi-national organisation For a company who: Offer a professional and challenging work environment Revolutionise the world of measurement and survey Allow flexible hours & fantastic social benefits This is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Developer in Zug. I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy). Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests. We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.