WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc105000 - Swiss Franc135000 per annum
11 months ago
I am currently supporting a leading R&D organisation located in Lucerne that are growing their software team with C++ Software Engineers (Jnr & Snr). If you are interested, please contact me for the details.
- Degree in computer science or electrical engineering
- In-depth knowledge with object-oriented programming and C++
- Familiar with tools such as Git, Gitlab and Jenkins
- Business fluent in German and English (level B2)
- Experience with agile development
- Knowledge in the development of graphical user interfaces in Qt with QML
- Python know-how
- Linux knowledge
- Developing software in an interdisciplinary team for our high-tech products used worldwide
- Developing, implementing, and testing user stories and their documentation
- Cooperation with internal departments, suppliers, and customers
Your future everyday life
After a morning coffee, it is back to work. You will continue to develop the functionalities for the style updates across divisions. You can enjoy the free lunch with your work colleagues in the company's own staff restaurant.