Senior Software Engineer.
Senior Software Engineer
CHF110000 - CHF140000 per year|
Do you want to work for a company in the security, and technology industry?
Do you want to work with Microsoft technologies on exciting projects within an innovative team?
I'm looking for a Senior Software Engineer Web-Front-end / .NET who brings:
- University degree in computer science
- Stylish German and English spoken and written
- Flexibility, willingness to work and an interest in dealing with customers and employees
- Proven work experience
- Experience in the implementation of graphic designs for different output media (desktop and mobile devices, responsive web design)
- Ability to ensure compatibility for the various web browsers
- Experience with build tools like Webpack or Grunt
- Experience and know-how with CSS precompilers such as SASS / SCSS, Stylus or LESS
- Experience with unit and e2e testing tools such as Jest, Karma, Jasmine, Protractor or similar tools
- Experience in .NET technologies with a focus on C #
What you will do:
- As part of our strong growth, we are looking for people interested in advising our customers and implementing projects in the field of Microsoft technologies and products as Senior Software Engineer Web-Frontend / .NET.
- Supporting our customers in the analysis, conception, and implementation of projects with a focus on front-end
- Participation in technical solution concepts as well as handling of consulting mandates in the web front-end environment
- Implementation of project preparation activities, reviews, requirements engineering, prototypes, etc.
For a company who offers:
- Varied work on exciting projects with the courage to innovate
- A friendly working atmosphere in an interesting and dynamic environment the opportunity to learn from the best and to continue your education
- Easily adaptable and flexible working time models and the possibility to take time off
- Various work events
This is a fantastic opportunity for Senior Software Engineer in Bern - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Senior .NET Developer
Apply Now My client is a leading Drilling automation company that empowers to push the boundaries of performance they have...
Senior .NET Engineer
Apply Now For one of our clients who is one of the biggest in tech optimization, we are looking for...
Full Stack / C# Developer
Apply Now We're looking for a Full Stack / C# Developer to work in the Industrial Machinery Manufacturing industry. You'll...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.