Senior Software Engineer 80%-100%
Basel, Switzerland , Swiss Franc80000.00 - Swiss Franc95000.00 per annum
2019-01-18 16:49:49 +0000
We are currently working with a Swiss transport online business in Basel. This company is one of the biggest sharing platforms in Switzerland.
As CTO you're responsible for all the software development and IT decisions and the significant driver of success.
- You're an experienced software engineer and have an education from a university or a university of applied sciences
- In-depth experience with PHP/Symfony and JS/Vue.js
- Performance engineering and continuous development are a must for you
- It is ideal if you have experience in product management and also a flair for UI/UX
- Having built and managed a nearshore development team is also advantageous
- You take full responsibility and are ambitious
- You speak English fluently and ideally have skills in German
- You're responsible for the whole platform including architecture and IT infrastructure
- Building a team of software engineers and are responsible for managing and coaching them
- You're responsible for code control and quality assurance
- You develop the IT vision further with the goal of developing an outstanding product
- You choose your own tools and technologies
- You ensure scalability of all IT systems and interfaces
- A dynamic environment
- Flexible structures, short decisions times and flat hierarchies
- A cool team with an entrepreneurial mindset
- A modern work environment
- Attractive conditions with the option for equity
- 2 weeks per year work from anywhere… ANYWHERE!
- Participation at the highly contested Ping-Pong tournaments next to our office
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Managing This Role
I'm currently working as a Delivery Consultant within the Swiss Team at Darwin. I specialise in sourcing the most skilled PHP developers for permanent positions all over Switzle...Phoebe's Full Bio