Senior Software Engineer
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality , 50000kr - 60000kr per month
2018-02-26 15:04:08 +0000
Back-end, Elixir & Erlang, Embedded Software/Hardware, Full Stack, Other Digital Jobs
Our client is a global online media company that allows the world's most innovative and growth-oriented content creators publish digitally. They are the industry's leading digital publishing platform giving publishers the tools to deliver over 5 billion page views each month to the 80+ million readers who care most about their content. Pretty cool right?
They are looking for a skilled senior software developer to build scalable systems that can handle the volume and help improve the overall architecture as well as building high quality, truly scalable and maintainable systems which help and empower their users.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Master's degree in CS or equivalent
- Functional Programming experience (E.g. OCaml, Erlang)
- 2+ large scale commercial projects taken from inception to production
- Experience with C/C++ or other low-level languages with manual memory management
- Experience with scalable microservice architecture
- Informal, inclusive and very flexible workplace
- Compensation package commensurate with experience
- Flat Structure - every opinion matters regardless of team and position
- Great office in Copenhagen
If you can say yes to most of these qualifications, want to build truly scalable systems and do something really great, it's time to apply!
If interested to find out more, please send me your updated CV and I will send you more detailed information about the company and the role.
Managing This Role