WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€100000.00 - €140000.00 per annum
6 months ago
We are currently looking for Senior Software Engineers to join a growing business with offices in Germany, Switzerland & America. They are a completely tech driven business impacting high level solutions across multiple industries. They are working on some of the most challenging projects the data market has to offer and employ some of the smartest developers across the industry.
As a software engineer (backend), you will build robust and scalable solutions with tangible impact. With full ownership, you will design end-to-end solutions that integrate their industry-leading models into their clients' businesses. As owner of the process and the code base, you will be responsible for the whole engineering project cycle from high-level system design and prototyping to application development and data integration. In this role, you will bridge the worlds of IT infrastructure and data science. You will work with their clients to understand their technical setups and solicit constant feedback from both clients and colleagues to improve their products with rapid iteration cycles. As such, you will ensure that our solutions provide continuous value to their clients.
We are looking for team players with an entrepreneurial mindset that will bring:
- Ability to write clean, effective, and production-ready code,
- Expert-level proficiency with developing services in Python,
- Familiarity with backend frameworks like Django / Flask / FastAPI, and packaging these services in the Python ecosystem,
- In-depth knowledge of SQL with brief experience in pandas,
- Experience with OS-independent, cross-platform development and deployment by using modern CI/CD techniques,
- Passion to work effectively in interdisciplinary teams of technical and non-technical individuals with different cultural backgrounds on health-related (business) problems,
- Business proficiency in English
- Understanding of how technical decisions impact end-users,
- Conversational proficiency in German is an asset in our German and Swiss offices, but is not required!
Expect between 100-140'000 + bonus.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.