WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
7 months ago
This is an exciting fast growing tech company where you will work with an incredible team on applications with a truly global impact. We are therefore seeking a talented Full Stack Software Engineer to join our software engineering team that uses data, mathematical modeling, machine learning, and optimization to help our users get full transparency on their operations and make better decisions.
You will work with the development team to build advanced features into our products and ensure these are robust and reliable for use in live operations.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Lead the implementation of end-to-end features from specifications and designs
- Problem solve architectural decisions with the team
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Understand and follow security and data protection best practices
- 5 years minimum of professional experience in Software Engineering
- Experience with any or all of the following technologies: Node.js, React, TypeScript
- Good knowledge of technology across several domains
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
- Proficiency in automated unit and integration tests
- Previous professional experience working remotely
- A deep understanding that we always have to navigate between the immediate impact of a feature and the technical debt incurred by its implementation. You are able to carefully weigh the pros and cons and make a choice in favour of the company and the team
- Energized by complex and creative individual and team problem solving
- Experience with Python
- Experience with building B2B and consumer quality products, enabling business capability and objectives through technology
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.