Senior Software Engineer
Zug, Switzerland , Swiss Franc120000.00 - Swiss Franc150000.00 per annum
2019-01-23 17:11:11 +0000
Other Digital Jobs
A leading Swiss provider of web-based business software for SME companies, who has been voted the best Swiss start-up in Switzerland.
This young, dynamic business has grown to over 70 employees and at present work with customers all over Switzerland. What started as a niche start-up now has over 15,000 customers. This entrepreneurial business is now seeking a Senior PHP/ Java Software Developer to join their fast-growing team.
As this team is going through an exciting expansion phase, they are looking for someone to help with the transition of their tech stack which will soon be changing.
- Experience in both PHP and Java technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of object-orientated software development.
- Conceptual and solution-orientated thinking.
- Ability to work independently and show resilience.
- Very good German and good English skills.
- Play a crucial part in the transition of the internal software change within the business, which will soon be focused on Java (at the moment focused on PHP).
- Conception and development of the companies software.
- Detect bugs within the application architecture and create solutions.
- Take the decision on which technologies are necessary to use in order to solve the companies functional requirements.
- Coach team members.
- Actively participate in Scrum meetings.
- Flexible working hours.
- Choose your ideal worksite for your tasks.
- Performance based bonus.
- A good team, with an excellent working environment.
- Regular employee events.
- Freedom to develop your career.
- Work/ life balance.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Managing This Role
I'm currently working as a Delivery Consultant within the Swiss Team at Darwin. I specialise in sourcing the most skilled PHP developers for permanent positions all over Switzle...Phoebe's Full Bio