Senior Software Developer.
Senior Software Developer
CHF80000 - CHF120000 per year|
My client is not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, they invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees' experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we've surpassed $100M in ARR, and we've recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we're just getting started.
You're an experienced FullStack developer and want to use your knowledge to build first-class distributed applications on modern cloud-native technologies. They're putting in place an architecture to deal with billions of events per day.
My client is looking for a FullStack Engineer to join our Monitors & Alerts team.
- You will play a very important role in developing the next generation alerting solution to help the business stay on the leading edge of the digital employee experience.
- You will build the Alerting module on AWS using Kafka
- You will build distributed cloud-native applications using a modern open-source technology stack.
- You will participate in all stages of software development and collaborate with different teams.
- Microservices and containers experience
- Solid knowledge of core Java (8+) especially Stream API
- Experience working with a front-end development JS framework (e.g. React, AngularJS, Vue)
- Experience with both relational (Postgres) and NoSQL datastores
- Familiar with Jenkins, Git, Gradle, and provisioning tools (e.g. Terraform and Helm).
- Experience working in an Agile environment, excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Professional-level English spoken and written
- B.S. or Master in Computer Science (or equivalent)
Valued Optional Experience
- Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, ClickHouse, GraphQL, Micronaut are highly valuable
- Experience working with a Cloud-provider (e.g. AWS/GCP/Azure) is a big plus
- Good understanding of cloud-native integration models and patterns (event-sourcing, orchestration/choreography)
- Experience working with Cloud monitoring tools (e.g. NewRelic)
- Pub-sub messaging systems and/or streaming data processing platforms is a plus
My client is over 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. They are positive, they get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team. They believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. They are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
React Dev. // Only The NL // up to 60K
Apply Now Urgent Role: React Developer // Only candidates from the Netherlands. An exciting opportunity now exists for a Front-end...
Senior React Developer - Amsterdam
Apply Now Sr. Frontend Web Developer / 5+ years of experience || the Netherlands Relocation and VISA sponsorship We are...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.