WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
55000kr - 75000kr per month + Pension, Events, Certifications
3 months ago
Developer Trading in FX Markets.
Do you want to develop in an international environment where idea and production is closely linked?
Would you like the responsibility to develop and deliver long-lasting and user-friendly solutions in collaboration with other developers?
Well look no further…
Reporting into the Head of Integration, you will have a central role where you will eventually become a domain expert in the development of FX (foreign exchange) solutions.
It is complex distributed software, which consists of multithreaded design and programming of low-latency API-solutions. The development environment is .NET / C #, C ++ and MSSQL. Furthermore, the FIX (Financial Information eXchange) protocol is developed.
- Architecture, design of functionality, SW development and implementation of trade solutions.
- Improvement and maintenance of the FIX solutions that customers use in real-time trades.
- Integration of the company's trading systems into liquidity providers such as Barclays, UBS and Goldman Sachs.
- Ongoing dialogue with liquidity providers, brokers and the company internally.
Exchange of ideas and collaboration with super-skilled colleagues is part of everyday life where you will experience great freedom to explore new technologies.
- You are a software developer who enjoys the visibility of your work. You are prepared to take responsibility and deliver high quality solutions.
- Most likely you have experience with working with FIX protocol and financial applications, but most importantly you want to, and you can document the following:
- A minimum of a Batchelor Level qualification in I.T. or affiliated subject
- Years' experience with .Net / C #, design patterns and API-solutions
- Experience with multithreaded design and programming
- General database experience, such as queries and stored procedures
- Experience with one or more test methods
- High level of English (written and oral)
Furthermore, you are analytical and a team player who can talk to both technicians and those who do not have a technical background in the company.
My client specialises in developing advanced financial trading solutions for its customers worldwide. The proprietary solutions are developed in C # and Java and offered through the company's datacentres as cloud solutions for customers worldwide.
The company was established in 2008, won a Gazelle in 2013 and has 80 employees worldwide, with 30 located in Copenhagen.
The IT department consists of 25 employees divided into 3 development teams; Trading, Integration and IT Back Office, as well as an Operation Team.
They have invested heavily in technology and infrastructure, to ensure the delivery of tailor-made technological solutions that cater to regional needs and fast.
If you're interested in a confidential discussion about this particular position, reach out to me!