Senior/Lead Backend Developer
Berlin (10553), Berlin , €65000 - €75000 per annum + benefits
2019-01-18 15:14:56 +0000
Senior/Lead Backend Developer - Python/Django/PostgreSQL/NoSQL/MongoDB/Berlin/Germany
Additional benefits include flexible hours, relocation support, company pension scheme, regular team events, access to the latest techs, modern and central offices.
- Do you want to empower civil society organisations to unlock their digital potentials?
- Are you interested in microservice architectures and developing complex enterprise-level systems?
- Are you motivated by innovation and thinking outside of the box?
My client are looking for an experienced Backend Developer who has the following skills;
- Expert level in Python, MySQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB or CouchDB.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Understanding or an interest in learning. Kubernetes, Marathon, Docker or other container orchestration platform.
Who is interested in...
- Design, test and building backend models, data sharing frameworks and business logic for current and future applications.
- Contribute to high level discussion about best design practices.
- Potential to move into a lead role in the future and oversee the team.
For a company who...
- Work in small groups with efficient lines of communication and flat hierarchies.
- Encourage creative thinking and focus on quality and efficient output.
- Combine performance driven engineering with solving issues global NGO's face.
Apply today with your CV and you will receive a call to discuss further details about the position. For any questions or to view all my latest roles please visit my online profile https://bit.ly/2Hv8Yk1