Senior Site Reliability Engineer.
Senior Site Reliability Engineer
We're looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to work for our client in Berlin!
Established in 2014, they are an e-commerce shop who sell the largest range of professional tools and workshop equipment to customers in trade and industrial environments.
If you can demonstrate experience in Linux (especially Ubuntu and Debian) then you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to see your CV.
- Managing the infrastructure, deploying the code and securing customer data
- Building and supporting the cloud infrastructure
- Automating infrastructure tasks
- Experience of Linux (especially Ubuntu and Debian)
- Further experience of managing infrastructure projects
- A degree in computer science, engineering or scientific/technical field
- An understanding of internet protocols
- Strong communication skills
An excellent salary is on offer for the Site Reliability Engineer position.
You'll also receive relocation assistance with the role.
Full details of the package on offer will be revealed once we receive your application.
Think that this Site Reliability Engineer role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for the Site Reliability Engineer position if you've previously worked in a System Engineer role.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN DevOps.
We are currently representing an award winning energy solutions company who are now looking to boost their DevOps department by...
I am working with one of the biggest media, retail, and distribution companies in Norway that are looking for experienced...
Site Reliability Engineer
We are currently in partnership with an award winning Cyber Security Company. Founded in Aarau in 1996 and specializes in...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.