Senior SIP/VoIP System Engineer
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc120000.00 - Swiss Franc130000.00 per annum
2019-07-19 11:10:33 +0100
Back-end, Embedded Software/Hardware, Java, Other Digital Jobs, Cyber Security, Other Data Jobs
Do you want to join one of the international leading providers of secure communication platforms and solutions for the next generation of mobile communication?
My client offers secure communication services for governments, public safety organisations and large-scale enterprises, by developing and maintaining a Swiss made, unique propiety encrypted platform for telephoney and communication services with mobile devices.
About the role/key responsibilities:
As a Senior SIP/VoIP System engineer, you would complete a team of highly professionals devoted to the design and development of innovative seecure mobile communication solutions. You would take on a variety of responsibilites, such as;
- Participate in the design, integration, testing and deployment of the VoIP solution
- Execute interoperability tests with third-party vendors
- Coordinate and troubleshoot the integration process of the solition with the customers PBX together with the operation team
- Working closely with the engineering teams
- Acting as a Senior within the team: mentoring and training colleagues on SIP topics
- Involved in the development of secure messaging and telephony solutions
- Higher degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or similar
- 3+ Years' experience with SIP protocols, routing components and related media transmission protocols (SBC, B2BUS, SDP, RTP, SRTP
- 3+ Years' experience in system engineering for telecom products (e.g. SIP/SRTP-based system architecture)
- Strong experience in VoIP integration, testing and SIP troubleshooting
If you have experience in the following this is a big plus!
- Experience with PBX vendor products such as Cisco Call Manager, Microsoft Lync
- Experience in scripting and Java/C++ development
What can they offer you?
This is your chance to join a highly innovative team with experienced professionals. You will encounter a friendly atmosphere with a start-up and entrepreneur mentality. The package is competitive, with the opportunity to live in one of the most beautiful areas in the world!
If you would like to make an application or find out more hit apply or email me at Danielle.Fenn@darwinrecruitment.com
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role