Senior Security Engineer
Basel, Switzerland , Swiss Franc140000 - Swiss Franc160000 per annum
2019-01-04 17:33:50 +0000
Senior Security Engineer, Basel, English-Speaking
Up-to CHF 160,000+
Would you like to work in an instantly recognisable, international medical business based in Basel, Switzerland?
Are you looking for a meaningful opportunity? One that will develop your skills as a Senior Security Engineer?
Would you like to be an integral part of the team that's responsible for building advanced cyber defences for my client's platform?
I'm looking for someone who…
- Has a deep understanding of application security architecture, lifecycle and knowledge of OWASP standard.
- Has a good experience of threat modelling, risk management and deploying active defence mechanisms.
- Possesses extensive knowledge of AWS services and networking communication protocols.
- Understands perimeter protection tools like AWS native components/tools, NIDS, Web Application and Network Firewalls.
- Is proficient in using cloud provisioning tools CloudFormation and Terraform.
- Has deep knowledge of host protection including file integrity, next-generation antivirus, host intrusion detection and white-listing, as well as host vulnerability management.
- Configuration management tools like Ansible, Salt, Chef and Puppet are your common use. You know how to work with host forensic.
- Can use a variety of programming languages like Shell, Python, and Ruby.
Who is interested in…
- Evaluating and proposing innovative security tools and strategies to maintain a cutting-edge cyber defence strategy.
- Orchestration of application and infrastructure defence mechanisms to increase prevention, detectability and containment capabilities.
- Incorporate defence and hardening mechanisms by balancing performance and usability.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level. If you're interested you can either submit your CV by clicking 'apply' below or you can apply using your LinkedIn profile, which is a 2-click process (great if you're viewing this ad' on your mobile device).
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role