Amsterdam, North Holland
€55000.00 - €90000.00 per annum + extra benefits
3 months ago
Senior Security Consultant
For one of our clients in the Amsterdam Area, we are looking for a Senior Security consultant. Focused on ISO 27001, Governance and Auditing.
For this position, you have at least 3 years of relevant experience in information security, assessments and audits based on standards, out of which minimum of 3 years on hands on participation in ISO 270001 implementations and efforts for a global organization. You have strong IT operations knowledge and can convince C-Level executive people. ISO27001 and ISO27001 standards and cloud security knowledge a big plus. You can manage but also be hands-on when required.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in corporate environment supervising functional support teams on a consultant level, ideally in a global setting in a technology and/or a professional services environment;
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an Information Security/Governance officer/specialist/analyst or similar IT Security/Governance professional, preferably within a global enterprise environment;
- Good technical knowledge of security technology, business system continuity planning, auditing, and risk management;
- Strong analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities;
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills;
- Good understanding of security policies, procedures and technologies, including ISO 27001 series;
- Good understanding of compliance management and ISO accreditation proceedings and mandates;
- ITIL foundation certified (other qualifications such as CISM, CISA);
- You are fluent in English;
- Excellent base salary up to € 95K;
- 25+ Holidays (can buy and sell);
- Flexible working hours;
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- Great pension scheme;
- Lease car
Looking for a new challenge as a Senior Security Consultant or do you know someone who fits the profile?
Any More Questions?
Then you can contact Dario Mulder at email@example.com or call to +31(0)20 305 85 59.