WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€50000.00 - €75000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Sounds like your new job? Continue reading!
My exclusive client is a well-established and stable organisation with an innovative product ready for an international audience. They platform is based on AI, applying machine learning for automation and services. Their R&D team are distributed between the tech hub Amsterdam and the beautiful the Hague. Their solutions come with high complexity due to high requirements for the various domains they operate in; marketing, fintech, HR, accounting, sales, SaaS, etc… They are very ambitious and are currently looking for hire multiple roles across development and data science.
If this sounds like what you're looking for, don't wait! Send me your CV!
Senior Scrum Master - The function
You will be joining the technology department, around 20 gifted developers and engineers, and working together with multiple colleagues from various departments. You will play a key role, in a team existing of approx. 6-7 people, to secure a productive working environment with stable deliveries in sprints.
- The company believes that people produce their best work when they are given the freedom and liberty to develop the solutions
- Be part of developing advanced and ground-breaking technical solutions to help achieve the goals of the company across highly collaborative teams
- Be part of building new functionalities and researching new environments in data, AI and Machine Learning
- Guide younger team members to aid their evolution and learning
- Provide support to the teams with an applicable leadership style
- Monitor scrum processes, host meetings to increase efficiency, motivation and timely deliveries.
Senior Scrum Master - Location
- Amsterdam or The Hague
(easy access via public transport)
Senior Scrum Master - Profile
- At least 2 years' experience in a Scrum Master role (product-based development teams)
- Knowledge of product development of large-scale platforms
- Scrum Master certified and knowledgeable in various Agile techniques
- Servant leadership skills
- Knowledge in AI, Machine Learning or Data Science is appreciated but no must-have
- A curious mindset, constantly eager to discover and explore!
- Fluent in English
- You have an unlimited passion for Agile and willing to explore continuous improvements
Senior Scrum Master - What's on offer?
- A chance to work alongside young people who share your passion for the creative and innovative
- An impressive annual salary which can go up to 70.000€ per year
- Working in an environment which feels like a start-up culture but with the financial benefits and freedom of a stable company
- To work in a modern office within the city center of Amsterdam and The Hague!
- Great lunches! Every day exciting food is delivered. Fun events! Every Friday drinks with the colleagues, team dinners and tech trips
Got interested? Contact me @
Daniel.email@example.com / 020 30 585 41 / 06 225 445 13