Senior Scala Developer (Tech Lead)
Fulham, London , £50000 - £80000 per annum + Pension, Bonus, Healthcare
2017-10-13 11:08:18 +0100
I'm currently looking for a Scala developer to join one of the UK's leading information providers.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation who use the latest cutting edge technologies and embrace the use of functional programming. My client are currently building a new product, introducing cloud hosting and deployment for the first time.
For Scala Developers, this is a brilliant chance to work with like-minded individuals, raise your personal profile and develop your technical understanding whilst building your career working closely with the CTO.
- Drive the technical architecture evolution within the team
- Work closely with stakeholders and take projects from design through to live production deployment
- Develop high-volume data processing applications
- Guarantee code quality and participate in coding reviews
- Maintain & improve existing services
The minimum skills required for this role are as follows:
- Scala experience essential
- Experience working in cross functional teams (Agile, Scrum, Kanban)
- Strong interest in emerging technologies & software processes
Desirable skills/experiences for this role are as follows:
- NoSql Databases (MongoDB & Neo4j)
- Solr or ElasticSearch
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then contact me on Hashim.firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing This Role
Specialising in Java & Scala Consultancy. I provide niche highly skilled developers & engineers to various clients all over the UK. I have recently moved into the wo...Hashim's Full Bio