Senior Scala Developer - Join the best in the field! - €75K
Amsterdam, North Holland , €65000 - €75000.00 per annum + Full benefits package
2018-05-18 11:46:40 +0100
Digital, Data, Back-end, Full Stack, Scala, Data Engineering, Other Data Jobs
Are you an ambitious Scala Developer feeling undervalued and under-challenged in your current function? Eager to work with new technologies on projects which test your limits in a team which expands your horizons?
An exciting and growing consultancy located in Amsterdam with a team of over 35 FP specialists is looking to reinforce their team. They include Top 100 companies on their client list in amongst others the Medical, Technology and Aerospace sectors.
They recognise that their consultants are the key to their success and as such offer optimal conditions for them to evolve, improve and develop using a very simple recipe :
- Respect. Monthly meetings with consultants, to discuss their progress, goals, and ambitions.
- Knowledge. Knowledge sharing is a core element to their success.
- Investment. Personalized training budgets, including professional certifications.
- Perspectives. Concrete career perspectives. Loyalty and results are rewarded.
- Quality. Consultants work on projects which help them learn.
Senior Scala Developer - What criteria do you need to fulfill to be considered?
- You have a Bachelor or Master Diploma, preferably technology related
- You have at least 3 years' experience in functional programming (Scala)
- Strong knowledge of one of the following frameworks and libraries; play, spark, akka, spray, catz, scalaz, kafka, slick, scalatest, shapeless
- Experience in big data/ data engineering is highly appreciated
- Eagerness to learn and use new technologies
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, complex and challenging environment
Senior Scala Developer - What is being offered?
- An impressive salary package of between €65.000 and €75.000 according to your experience
- Company car - premium segment!
- Pension Plan, health insurance, 28 holidays, flexible hours, home-working
- Seriously good career perspectives; both technical as managerial
- Personalised training budget - Including certifications, conferences, and courses
Sound great right? Well believe me, really is! Hit Apply!
Or contact Daniel ASAP @ 020 30 58 541 / email@example.com
Managing This Role
Coming from a background in IT Recruitment, I joined Darwin in April 2016 as Recruitment Consultant for the Netherlands. After a great and successful year, I was promoted to Exe...Daniel's Full Bio