WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
6 months ago
As a Senior Functional Analyst in SAP Solutions, you'll be responsible for designing and delivering system functionalities using SAP platform and other Financial systems to support strategic growth and drive operational efficiencies across the Organization. You will partner with Business process owners and subject matter experts on a day-to-day basis to solve business challenges and identify opportunities to improve and standardize business functions using industry best-practices. You will engage other IT stakeholders and peers to drive and implement End-to-End solution per IT standards and protocols.
- Partner with IT Architects and Business Center of Excellence to design robust business functions with focus on faster delivery of minimum viable product (MVP) with a framework for longterm scalability
- Design and maintain system functional configurations
- Partner with IT Development teams to design and implement end-to-end system integrations and process enhancements
- Lead SAP Functional activities in projects and ensure timely delivery of committed tasks
- Partner with SAP Leadership to define SAP technological roadmaps by keeping up to date on latest technology advancements
- Partner with IT Application Services to support production operations without any business disruption
- Engage and drive work from offshore and onsite external consultants
- 5 or more years of experience working in SAP with proven track record of leading functional solutioning
- Atleast 1 full-cycle implementation of S/4 HANA Finance; Preferably migration from ECC
- Atleast 2 full-cycle SAP implementation projects with hands-on experience in designing, testing and implementing Finance and Controlling
- Must have working knowledge in SAP IS-Retail
- Expert knowledge in Financial Account Ledgers, Reconciliation, Payables and Assets Management
- Expert knowledge in Financial Inventory Management and Reconciliation
- Expert knowledge in Controlling and Profitability Accounting (CO-PA)
- Experience of integration SAP with other Tax Solutions (SOVOS-Taxware, Vertex etc.)
- Expert knowledge in process flow and integration between SAP Finance and other modules such as SD, MM, PP etc.
- S/4 HANA Finance Certification will be a big plus
- ABAP Programming/Debugging knowledge will be a Big plus
- Knowledge in SAP CAR-POSDTA
- Knowledge in B2B and B2C Sales postings to Financial accountings
- Knowledge in VISTEX
- Knowledge of Sales & Use Tax, VAT, Statutory Reporting, Income Tax Provision, Tax Compliance
- Knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS, Statutory reporting
- Strong analytical ability, judgment and problem analysis techniques.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Engineering or Finance areas.
- CPA and/or SAP Certification will be a plus
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.