WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 2 months ago
Who are we ?
Darwin Recruitment is an award winning Tech agency based in Billericay with offices all round the globe. We have been successfully trading in the German technology market for over 16 years, with a focus on selling permanent, contract and labour-leasing services to customers ranging from start-ups to corporate businesses and everything in between. Our permanent teams have been hugely successful, often winning "Team of the Year" awards and having the top selling sales consultants of the last 3 years within these teams.
Having focused on Berlin, Hamburg, North Rhine-Westphalia and Munich, with our team of 20 consultants, we are now looking to expand into the Frankfurt market. This is a great opportunity for someone with experience who is looking for a chance to build their own success story and have a pathway (or immediate) leadership role within the German management team.
- Having the ability to negotiate deals and solve problems at more senior level;
- Working on existing accounts and looking for other opportunities/account development;
- Executing outstanding sales pitches on the phone;
- Management of the full 360 recruitment lifecycle;
- Manage your own desk, taking ownership of your portfolio;
- Cross networking and utilisation of the Business Development tools to generate Clients with repeat business for the future;
- Delivering consistent results and providing an excellent service at all times;
- Using client briefs to determine what the required skills are;
- Following up on all leads from interviews/ market knowledge/ feedback;
- Generating new business and developing client relationships from telephone and face-to-face activities;
- Able to come up with some ideas to improve the team and strategy
- Planning, initiating and leading business meetings to continue the development of key
and prospect client relationships;
- Building rapport with the team and management;
- Together with the Darwin Marketing function, create forums for IT/ Tech-lead conversations online and organising events;
- 3 years of recruitment experience
- Proven business development track record in recruitment
- Leadership quality
- Lives the values of Darwin
- Appropriate educational background/intellect to enable the consultant to work at a strategic level with their Clients.
- Highly motivated attitude towards a target driven role;
- Desire to succeed and progress;
- Outgoing personality;
- Enjoys being challenged;
- In-House Training and Development, including Personal Development Program, mapping out career advancement
- Market leading commission structures
- Casual Fridays
- Numerous social activities
- Membership to Gym with 2 x 1.5 hours lunchtime slots per week (after 6 months of
- Pension contributions
This list is not exhaustive. For a full list of benefits please get in touch with our Internal Recruiter who can send you our Big Book of Darwin.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.