WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
£65000 - £75000 per annum
10 months ago
Senior React Native Developer
"Care to take an adventure into the automotive industry working in one of the world's leading telematics solution providers?"
I am currently supporting a global business with a focus on fleet management, after becoming a part of one of the worlds largest tyre manufactures, the impact that this business has is HUGE! With over 50,000 customers across 60 different countries they not only have an immensely strong local network but also great worldwide partners and consumers!
They are seeking a skilled React Native Developer that is going to join their team with an eagerness to enhance their knowledge, a passion to develop their skillset, to adopt new ways of learning and to most importantly bring something new to the team!
You will be involved in implementation of new features, heavily participating in design, supporting in building the next generation of mobile driver apps! If this sounds like something that could be of interest to you then please read on for the specifics!
Please read on for more detailed information:
- Excellent Experience with React Native
- Good experience/knowledge of Java server-side development (HTML5,JEE, Spring,Hibernate)
- Possess an agile mindset and are a 100% quality-orientated developer
- A real passion for development and the growth of your own knowledge
- University degree in computer science or profound professional experience
- Fluent in English or German
- Working within an agile and cross-functional team (collaborate with the development and UX team, commercial product manager and product owner) to support continuous development using React Native
- Continue to develop your own skills as well as your teams and build knowledge with the current team.
- Develop complete sets of functionalities including the backend and user interfaces;
- Work on further usability, performance improvements or quality assurance, including bug fixes and test automation.
- A chance to work within development for a globally renowned brand with an international presence.
- HUGE Benefits: 30 Vacation Days, Child Care Policy, Pension Plan, Online Learning Platform and Meetups/Conferences.
- Office in the heart of Berlin!
If this company suits all or maybe even some of your requirements apply today! Get in touch with me today for any further details firstname.lastname@example.org