Sr. Frontend Web Developer / 5+ years of experience || the Netherlands
Relocation and VISA sponsorship
We are actively interviewing!
My client is offering you the opportunity to work with a highly skilled web team, using your experience and knowledge to take the website to the next level.
In this opportunity, you can make a real impact by collaborating with your team to design new features and solutions in an International and fast-growing company in the heart of Amsterdam.
- You have a strong record (5+ years) as a Front End developer in high-quality web development.
- You are proficient in HTML, CSS.
- Extra points if you worked on a high-traffic website in the past.
Nice to have:
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD pipelines, and test automation.
- Kubernetes, Docker, is not a secret for you.
Who is interested in:
- Being in charge of improvements in the engineering quality of the whole frontend systems.
- Being responsible for creating the best user experience for their customers.
- Demonstrating and spreading motivation to build teams and advocate for best practices in development environments.
For a Company that
- Is committed to implementing cutting-edge technologies to continue being one of the best companies and the most chosen by users worldwide.
- It offers a dynamic environment to work on Innovative projects with passionate and very skilled professionals.
- Offers more than you expect: Competitive annual salary, 30 holiday days (based on a full-time contract), career development and real growth opportunities, flexible working hours and benefits in terms of pension, discounts, company events, and more.
- Have a relocation support package: The position is based in the Netherlands or you can work remotely within the EMEA time zone.
How can you join them?
Click and apply now or send your cv firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +31203058555
Ensure you don’t miss out on this great opportunity by submitting an application before it closes!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.